What we do
Impact values core principles that guide our daily operations and philosophy in order to establish a platform that enables children and their families to maintain and/or gain health and wellness. Here at Impact we provide a variety of affordable enrichment programs, as well as educational, behavioral, recreational and counseling services to youth and their families.
It is the vision of I.M.P.A.C.T to provide the above services with a set of core principles that establishes us as a community staple and provider of choice for youth and families.
Our programs and services here at Impact include, but not limited to team building, developing social skills, bullying prevention and education, and self-monitoring of behaviors, arts and crafts, field trip, along with a host of other activities are administered daily.
- 01Our Facility Our facility has air-conditioned classrooms with indoor recreational space. Water Fountains are onsite. Recreational outings and educational field outings are also included, which enables a secure, fun, enriching atmosphere.
- 02Meals Breakfast, box lunches and 2 snacks are provided daily for all kamperz and included in kamp fees. Children with food allergies can be accommodated. Kidz Goody sanck store is available daily for purchase of extra snacks.
- 03Transportation Timely pick up and drop off services available for all Impact programs. Kamp transportation is available for an extra fee. Someone of state legal age / caregiver must be present at the home at the time of pick up and drop off.
- 04Our TeamTeam of collaborated educators, mentors and behavioral modification specialist. Who have passion for helping our youth move their lives in an inspiring and enriching direction. Our Impact Volunteers add extra enthusiasm to our team, their dedication and generosity doesn't go un noticed here. Our volunteers embody the same values we uphold our staff to.
- 05Sponsors/Donors Impact is currently accepting all donations of monetary value, clothes shoes, food, educational supplies, and gift cards. Anything you can donate that is in good condition to Impact will be greatly appreciated.
- 06Programs Activities / personal enrichment lessons include but not limited to team building, developing social skills, bullying prevention and education and self-monitoring of behaviors, arts and crafts, field trips along with a host of other activities are administered daily.